The syllabus is the feature on LEB2 which provides general information about the classroom. There are components as follows:
- General Information consists of Course Description, Learning Outcomes, Prerequisites, and Schedule
- The teaching team consists of a class owner, teachers, and teaching assistants. The class owner can choose to display the teaching team on Syllabus to introduce students about the team.
- Tentative Schedule consists of the activity created by the teaching team
- Assessment Weighting consists of the weighting for each activity set by the teaching team
- About Classroom is where the teaching team informs the students about an agreement or a rule about the classroom.
- The comment is a section where the students can leave their comments about the syllabus and it can be posted as anonymous. Moreover, the students can attach a file through this section
Note: the students can print out the information of the syllabus through this feature by clicking Print.