Students may have an issue with checking their score through a feature called "Score Book" on LEB2. The issue which is often found is that they cannot see the score after the announcement. Why is that? The answer is Self-assessment is required to complete in some activates that are set by the teachers.
How to complete Self-assessment on Score Book feature?
- Go to Score Book
- Select the activity you want to see the score, then click Self-assessment pending
- The website will proceed to Assess yourself page, click View Full Rubric to see all criteria
- Read carefully on each criterion then click File to see your submission
- Grading Rubric by selecting a number for each criterion
On Mobile Devices
- Go to Assessment activity
- Select the activity you want to see the score
- Click Score
- Assess yourself by selecting a number for each criterion
After the students have completed the self-assessment, the score will be shown as well as other statuses of the activity.
Note: the students can delete the numbers given to each criterion of their self-assessment. Also, they can leave comments to give feedback to their teacher through this feature.