If you meet the problem on LEB2 accessibility which appears "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on a screen. We recommend you to follow these steps as below:
1. Right-click on a Wi-fi icon, then select Open Network and Internet Setting
2. Select Change adapter option
3. Right-click on wi-fi, then select Properties
4. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) then, Properties
5. Fill the numbers 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 as shown in the picture below. If you have already filled those number but still cannot access LEB2, try this set of number instead, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Or, if you have tried both set of numbers above but it is still not working, select Obtain DNS server address automatically instead.
6. Click OK