Q: I can't submit the file on LEB2. What should I do?
A: There are several causes for this issue.
- Unstable internet connection or internet disconnection. You will see a pop-up showing "Upload fail" on the screen.
- The browser you're using is not supported. Accessing LEB2 on Google Chrome is highly recommended.
- The file's name is saved with emoticon which also brings about uploading incomplete.
- The file is too large and it requires an amount of time to complete and causes a failure while uploading.
- Check your internet connection.
- Change your browser to Google Chrome.
- Do not put emoticon as the file's name.
- Contact LEB2 support via Live Chat on LEB2 to upload files for you in an urgent case such as closing to due date.